February 17, 2018

How to speed up a slow PC without any Software or formatting - windows 7,8,10

A laptop image
A laptop - windows 7,8,10

I was having this serious problem of slow and hanging processes on my laptop, it seemed almost impossible to work or do anything on my laptop, so I had to do a research and I found out this great solution which solved the problem of slowing down or hanging on my laptop without using any software or formatting the system, so I decided to share it with you guys, you might have the same problem and looking for solution, search no more because you have found it.

I’m just going to laydown the processes with the help of images to help you understand and be able to do it without much struggle.
Okay. Let’s start.

1.  Click on “Start Menu” click on search and type “msconfig” without the quotes.



2. Click on msconfig or press enter.



3. Select the “General Option” now check the “selective start” option and un-tick “load startup items”.


4. Select the “Service” option, tick the “Hide all Microsoft services”, now after ticking this option.



5. Click on “Disable all” option.



6. Click on “Apply” and “OK”. The system will ask you to restart or restart later. Choose restart and allow the system to restart.


Now you’re PC is working fine again. Share if it worked for you or feel free to ask questions or leave a comment.

Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us grow. Your opinion is highly needed